PRIVATE DAY CHARTERS
Private day charters around the Whitsunday Islands offers a completely exclusive, intimate and customisable experience. Private day charters are ideal for individuals, couples and small groups looking for a personalised once in a lifetime adventure around the Whitsundays.
PRIVATE DAY CHARTER RATES
Visit up to 2 island destinations 30 minutes away from your departure point and within close vicinity of each other. Ideal private charter for sight seeing the islands on a tight schedule.
Explore up to 3 island destinations in the Whitsundays. 1 beach & 2 snorkel locations for an action packed day charter.
Discover up to 4 island locations in the Whitsundays. 2 beaches & 2 snorkel locations at a relaxed pace.
• Exclusive use of the charter vessel
• Personal skipper for the duration of your private day charter
• Water & refreshments
• All EMC & National Parks fees
• Option to bring your own food & drinks.
WHAT TO BRING
• Beach bag, swim wear & towel
• Sunscreen, hat sunglasses & sun protective clothing
• Light jacket/jumper for winter, wet or cooler weather days
• Bring your own alcohol permitted*
• Option to bring your own snacks and food*
• Choose to bring along your own water toys and beach activities
*Please note no glass is allowed on board. Canned drinks & disposable cups permitted.
Standard Catering $20 per person
• Morning Tea
• Afternoon Tea
Adventure Guide $300
• Personal Tour Guide for the duration of your private day charter
• FREE images to remember you private charter in the Whitsundays
• Snorkel Mask & Fins
• Stinger Suit
*Please note that our Adventure Guide is required for all snorkelling activities (Inc. if you BYO equipment) to ensure you have the best and safest experience and/or for groups over 14 Passengers
DESIGN YOUR OWN ITINERARY
We tailor make itineraries so you have more of what you want to explore and none of the stuff you don’t