PRIVATE DAY CHARTERS
Private day charters around the Whitsunday Islands offers a completely exclusive, intimate and customisable experience. Private day charters are ideal for individuals, couples and small groups looking for a personalised once in a lifetime adventure around the Whitsundays.
PRIVATE DAY CHARTER RATES
Visit up to 2 island destinations 30 minutes away from your departure point and within close vicinity of each other. Ideal private charter for sight seeing the islands on a tight schedule.
Explore up to 3 island destinations in the Whitsundays. 1 beach & 2 snorkel locations for an action packed day charter.
Discover up to 4 island locations in the Whitsundays. 2 beaches & 2 snorkel locations at a relaxed pace.
• Exclusive use of the charter vessel
• Personal skipper for the duration of your private day charter
• Personal host / Adventure guide
• Water & refreshments
• All EMC & National Parks fees
• Option to bring your own food & drinks.
• Free use of Gopro and Media provided from your day out!
WHAT TO BRING
• Beach bag, swim wear & towel
• Sunscreen, hat sunglasses & sun protective clothing
• Light jacket/jumper for winter, wet or cooler weather days
• Bring your own alcohol permitted*
• Option to bring your own snacks and food*
• Choose to bring along your own water toys and beach activities
*Please note no glass is allowed on board. Canned drinks & disposable cups permitted. Smoking Is also not permitted
Standard Catering $30 per person
• Inc. Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea. This package varies however is usually comprised of a gourmet wrap, and a selection of bakery goods.
Charcuterie Board $90 (Suitable for up-to 5 people)
• Better known as “Joy on a Plate”, this grazing-style platter features a selection of cheeses accompanied by seasonal fine goods, locally sourced on Island.
Adventure Guide – Included!
• Personal Tour Guide for the duration of your private day charter
• FREE use of Gopro and images to remember your private charter in the Whitsundays
• Snorkel Mask & Fins
• Stinger Suit
*Please note that our Adventure Guide is required for Hill Inlet Lookout trails and all snorkelling activities (Inc. if you BYO equipment) to ensure you have the best and safest experience and/or for groups over 14 Passengers
DESIGN YOUR OWN ITINERARY
We tailor make itineraries so you have more of what you want to explore and none of the stuff you don’t